Saturday, June 11, 2011

Old Brass Chandelier make-over!



I am so excited about my $3 Chandelier make-over!
I bought this brass chandelier at a thrift store knowing that it was not working so, I turned it into an outdoor chandelier for my front porch!
I painted the chandelier with spray paint primer paint and then 2 coats of spray paint and a glossy finish to protect the paint from water. I unscrewed the bulbs off and hot-glued down the petals and took some silver mardi gras beads white and also hot-glued them to the chandelier and tied a simple bow to the top. This project cost me a total of $30 {the flowers were what cost the most} Thanks to my wonderful neighbor valarie I got the chandy hooked screwed and ready to hang. I plan on changing this chandy when the seasons change!
Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment