Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pickles and Ice Cream

I recently found out some wonderful news! Neal and I will be having another baby in January.
We already have a 2 and a half year old son named London and we already have been talking about this baby being
a girl! We won't find out until August 30th but we are going to be so excited to just be able to find out the sex of the baby together.
When I was pregnant with London, Neal was deployed to Afghanistan and came home a month early on a red cross.
He only got to experience the pregnancy as I was always hungry, getting fatter and being lazy. We were both Marines at that time and I worked up until the day I was induced with London.
This baby will most likely be my last baby, I always said I didn't want anymore babies after I'm 25 and I'll be 23 when this baby is born. So, we are really hoping for a sweet girl. If God gives us a boy we will be happy as well!

1 comment: